I know wanting to quit smoking can appear Scary, as you have probably tried before.
Even I, an NLP & Hypnotherapy guy needs help!
After many struggles over the years.
I reached out for expert help in 2005, and it worked. One session!
Don’t go it alone!
Long Term Successful QUIT RATES
The UK Nicotine & Smoking Cessation Conference report in 2016 reports
- 2% — COLD TURKEY – With no support or nicotine replacement
- 4% — Cold turkey + Pharmacotherapy
- 10% to 15% — With trained advisor
- 15% to 30% — With trained advisor + Pharmacotherapy ( nicotine replacement or other drugs)
- up to 80% — With experienced Hypnotherapist using a mixture of approaches.
Somethings you can do yourself, and some things you really do need professional help with.
Gone are the days of bearded men with swinging watches and staring eyes.
Most are regular people who have trained in hypnotherapy and usually Neuro Linguistic Programming
So what is involved usually in a working with a hypnotherapist?
There are as many styles of hypnosis techniques as brands of cigarettes, a first contact from a client would usually involve a phone consultation or face to face.
From here an in person session helps to dispel some of the myths of hypnosis and engage the client in making them feel they can relax into the idea of quitting fully, and start to feel confident and happy about the whole idea.
Led through simple visualisation methods and a trance induction, a state of hyper awareness and deep physical relaxation. Each client is unique in their expectations and needs the personal attention that a hypnotherapist can offer.
This trance state which we all enter naturally from time to time makes the habitual part of us more open to taking in new instructions and then acting on them as if they have been there all the while. Replacing the harmful and unwanted thought with more flexible and healthy ones.
Many people use computers and can relate to the old information being updated with newer useful facts and beliefs.
All of the energy that went into smoking is channelled into healthy actions, even if that is only the immense happiness of knowing you are free forever of this habit.
Some can even quit with an audio track or CD. Many have. Although in my experience a personal session will not only help you quit it will attend to the many things that may have lead you back to cigarettes in the future.
I’ve heard so many stories of “Oh a best friend died and someone gave me a cigarette at the funeral” They were free for 5 years!
The crazy part is that they only needed to book a session the next day and get the freedom back.
Or another regular story is ” I tried hypnosis and it didn’t work for me!”. On asking some further questions they were completely free for many years but went back to them. My response to this is usually, “So you quit, saved loads of money, got your health back, got the family and doctors of your back. Why on earth did you not just go and get another session to be free again?”
So are you the right type of person for this?
In my experience and that of many others in my profession. The best quality you can have is the desire to quit. The worst quality is to have no desire to quit.
Any steps you take are better than none, and some failures along the way take their toll. But what’s really important here is you take action and get help.
Even learning anything new it can be best advice to get advice, and take action.
Ignoring the obvious damage cigarettes do financially, to your self respect, to your children, is foolish, and its this obvious insane condition which is present due to the nicotine!
If this is your year to quit, here are five tips to help you along the way:
- Learn from past experiences. Most smokers have tried to quit in the past and sometimes people get discouraged thinking about previous attempts. Those experiences were necessary steps on the road to future success. Think about what helped you during those tries and what you’ll do differently in your next quit attempt.
- You don’t have to quit alone. Telling friends that you’re trying to quit and enlisting their support will help ease the process. Expert help is available from here, and www.nhs.uk/smokefree and other groups. Friends who also smoke may even join you in trying to quit!
- Medication can help, if you know what to do. The seven approved medications (like nicotine patches or gum) really do help smokers quit. Most folks don’t use them correctly so be sure to follow the directions!
- It’s never too late to quit. While it’s best to quit smoking as early as possible, quitting smoking at any age will enhance the length and quality of your life. You’ll also save money and avoid the hassle of going outside in the cold to smoke.
- Every smoker can quit. We firmly believe that every smoker can quit. Each person needs to find the right combination of techniques for them and above all, they need to keep trying.
You’re also four times as likely to stop successfully with the support of specialist local stop smoking advisors who can offer free, non-judgemental advice and help:
My training has given me methods which work. You can quit smoking with my counsel and hypnosis, full stop. Thats it
I have personally hypnotised over 60,000 people since 1987. Myself, fairly regularly, when the need arises.
P.S. Each Smoker is unique so quoting you a production line price may not be what you need.
Quitting smoking PERMANENTLY can be done sometimes in one session BUT it depends on what your reasons are for smoking as long as you have.
Some clients have had up to eight sessions, but they usually need help with many other related problems first.
So call me, email me, if you need rid of that problem, or have a friend who is at the end of their tether.
Spain +34 95249003 – UK 023 81060717
If you would like to try and audio version of my Quit smoking method you can buy a copy and download it here.